Guide to e-Filing

The first thing you need to do is obtain your Form 16. This is provided by your employer if you don't have it, you can request your HR department for one. This form is a statement of your taxable salary, allowed deductions, and the tax that has been paid on your behalf. Also, banks and other financial institutions that charge you TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) on interest due are supposed to supply you with a Form 16A. If they haven't yet, now is the time to demand one from them.

The return needs to be filed before 31st July, if you are eligible for tax refunds. Nevertheless, it is better that you file your returns by the original deadline. Nevertheless, it is prudent to do so, especially if you intend to apply for home / car loans in the future, since that requires I-T return details spanning the previous three years.

With the Form 16 sorted out, you can begin with visiting the Income Tax Easy website.

Step I
You first need to register on the website. This just requires a few of your details including your PAN card number. We'll proceed further assuming that you are already registered.

Step II
Log into your account. The very first thing you need to do is upload your Form 16 specifies how much tax has been paid on your behalf to the I-T department. Or Fill in the details in the excel format made available.

Rest will be done by our experts
Home | Guide to e-Filing | Pricing | My Account | Contact Us | Why Us?

Copyright 2014 - Taxezee.

Website Designed by OVERTURES Infotech